Fallen Tree Games Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Fallen Tree Games Limited, 278 – 290 Huntingdon Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG3 1LY.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Joe Moulding.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Application, subscribing to any services we offer, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Application and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your use of the Application, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Information collected and processed by third parties
In the course of your use of the Application, you may create, use or hold an account with a third party (e.g. platform operators), which may provide services in connection with the Application. These third parties will be the data controller in respect of the data that those third parties may collect from you.
We may collect information about your device, including where available the IP address of your device, your mobile devices unique device ID, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Application or site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Application is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your mobile device;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and/or
- to provide technical support.
We may also disclose your data to third parties to perform services on our behalf including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer services and to assist us in our marketing efforts.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email or SMS.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Fallen Tree Games Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at support[at]fallentreegames[dot]com.
Our Application or site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites or applications of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.