American Fugitive Patch Notes - 5th July 2019 [1.0.17514]
- Fixed AI getting stuck behind cliffs.
- Can order multiple guns without the previous being despawned.
- Fixed issue with AI popping in and out at Train Station doors.
- ATMs can now be broken into after being towed.
- Fixed issue which prevented use of crowbar on doors which can be kicked open.
- Fixed issue where Mission NPCs occasionally wouldn’t unlock correctly.
- Player is now awarded a small amount of cash for compacting vehicles.
Quality of Life
- Statistics Screen: Distances over 1000 metres now display as Km.
- Map Screen: Show available Mission Giver and Time Trial icons for all areas, not just the one user is in.
- Added Stunt Jump icons to map, with colours denoting complete / incomplete.
- Added icons to Journal note entries denoting stash discovered / undiscovered, as well as the ability to add a map waypoint at original note location.
- Time Trial map icons are now colour coded to denote tier achieved.
- Added Info Panel to map screen, displaying personal best Time Trial times and Stunt Jump distances.
- Added off-screen markers animation to make them more noticeable.
- Fixed Stunt Jump UI showing ‘New Record’ at incorrect times.
- Improved persistence of clothing off-screen indicator, to aid on-boarding.
- Improved persistence of objective off-screen marker icons, especially when in different map regions.
- Fixed issue where taking cash would occasionally fail to give you the money.
- Fixed lockpick item using wrong sound effect.
- Fixed restraining items not using their respective sound effect during ‘Restrain’ interior phase.
- Fixed issue with character music looping a second time before abruptly stopping.
- Fixed issue with Prison Infirmary ‘beep’ SFX not terminating.
- Fixed issue where graveyard corpses would scream.
- Fixed ‘Arrests’ stat not being incremented.
- Removed some trees around forest cabin area to improve performance.
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 28th May 2019 [1.0.17324]