'State of Emergency' DLC Notes - 10th December 2020
- Keep inventory at restart (classic behaviour, all items are lost, available via Game Options)
- New wanted behaviour (area based)
- Checkpoints on certain missions where player can easily die or fail
- Fix for vehicle brakes not always engaging correctly
- Fixed a police vehicle navigation bug
- Player strafing speed slightly increased
- Tarmac grip levels slightly increased
- Metal detector upgrade can be disabled
- Fix for engine audio sometimes starting abruptly
- Fix for final objective sometimes completing when it should fail
- Tweaked player upgrade costs
- Removed a weak Mayor mission
- Allow one of Ana’s missions to be skipped based on conversation choice
- Various AI fixes
- Increased player crouch movement speed
- Added audio option to control ambience volume (for less crickets!)
- Residential cars spawning on driveways
- Some automatic camera zoom out when multiple targets
- Extra information on map
- Reduced the reload speed of certain weapons
- Increased ammo from weapon drops, and increased player ammo capacity
- Bug fixes for story missions
'State of Emergency' DLC Notes - 25th November 2019 [1.0.18615]
- Added 2 new weapons, the bazooka and the minigun.
- Added 2 new vehicles, the Westmoreland Tank and the Army 4×4.
- Added 10 new challenges, accessed in the same way as Time Trials
- Added a 6 star wanted level.
- Added 3 new achievements.
- Replaced the toy factory with a military base.
- Added soldier NPCs.
- Added soldier uniform.
- AI will now burst fire when using automatic weapons.
- Police NPCs will now flee from burning cars.
- Stopped NPCs shooting cars that are too close to them.
- Added animal ragdolling when shot or hit by vehicles.
- Added extra waypoint minimap marker during time trials.
- Improved bullet impact sounds for vehicles, buildings and people.
- Decreased global music volume and increase global vehicle volume.
- Moved ‘Game’ to top of Options menu
- Fixed issue where weapon fire rate would temporarily increase when turning quickly.
- Fixed issue where NPCs would continue attacking the player after death.
- Fixed issue where the camera wouldn’t orientate itself properly at the beginning of time trials while playing in Follow Camera mode.
- Fixed issue where NPC speech bubble would persist after the vehicle they were in had been destroyed.
- Fixed issue where the ‘Return to Vehicle’ countdown would display in time trials, even if the player was dead.
- Fixed issue where player would surrender while standing still and aiming.
- Fixed issue where the police car icon wouldn’t disappear from the minimap if stolen from a police roadblock.
- Fixed issue where the player could make phone calls during challenges and races.
- Fixed issue where the ‘back’ UI button would overlap with the weapon panel.
- Fixed issues with UI icons when playing on 21:9 monitors.
- Fixed issues with newspaper text while playing in Japanese.
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 12th September 2019 [1.0.17959]
Quality of Life
- Minimap added, with route planner aid
- Option to turn off minimap in Game Options
- Turn off custom waypoint marker when close to it
- Civilians are more tolerant of certain minor crimes, so won’t always report them
- Police take longer to arrive at crime scenes, as previously were unrealistically quick
- AI try to move away from burning vehicles
- Civilian AI better at checking for oncoming traffic before crossing roads
- Fix for one chunk in Ridge Plains not loading in some circumstances
- Performance optimisations
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 5th July 2019 [1.0.17514]
- Fixed AI getting stuck behind cliffs.
- Can order multiple guns without the previous being despawned.
- Fixed issue with AI popping in and out at Train Station doors.
- ATMs can now be broken into after being towed.
- Fixed issue which prevented use of crowbar on doors which can be kicked open.
- Fixed issue where Mission NPCs occasionally wouldn’t unlock correctly.
- Player is now awarded a small amount of cash for compacting vehicles.
Quality of Life
- Statistics Screen: Distances over 1000 metres now display as Km.
- Map Screen: Show available Mission Giver and Time Trial icons for all areas, not just the one user is in.
- Added Stunt Jump icons to map, with colours denoting complete / incomplete.
- Added icons to Journal note entries denoting stash discovered / undiscovered, as well as the ability to add a map waypoint at original note location.
- Time Trial map icons are now colour coded to denote tier achieved.
- Added Info Panel to map screen, displaying personal best Time Trial times and Stunt Jump distances.
- Added off-screen markers animation to make them more noticeable.
- Fixed Stunt Jump UI showing ‘New Record’ at incorrect times.
- Improved persistence of clothing off-screen indicator, to aid on-boarding.
- Improved persistence of objective off-screen marker icons, especially when in different map regions.
- Fixed issue where taking cash would occasionally fail to give you the money.
- Fixed lockpick item using wrong sound effect.
- Fixed restraining items not using their respective sound effect during ‘Restrain’ interior phase.
- Fixed issue with character music looping a second time before abruptly stopping.
- Fixed issue with Prison Infirmary ‘beep’ SFX not terminating.
- Fixed issue where graveyard corpses would scream.
- Fixed ‘Arrests’ stat not being incremented.
- Removed some trees around forest cabin area to improve performance.
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 27th May 2019 [1.0.4]