American Fugitive Patch Notes - 24th June 2019 [1.0.17495]
- ATMs can now be broken into after being towed.
- Fixed issue where taking cash would occasionally fail to give you the money.
- Fixed issue where Mission NPCs occasionally wouldn’t unlock correctly.
- Player is now awarded a small amount of cash for compacting vehicles.
Quality of Life
- Added Stunt Jump icons to map, with colours denoting complete / incomplete.
- Added icons to Journal note entries denoting stash discovered / undiscovered, as well as the ability to add a map waypoint at original note location.
- Time Trial map icons are now colour coded to denote tier achieved.
- Added Info Panel to map screen, displaying personal best Time Trial times and Stunt Jump distances.
- Added off-screen markers animation to make them more noticeable.
- Fixed issue with Prison Infirmary ‘beep’ SFX not terminating.
- Fixed issue where graveyard corpses would scream.
- Fixed full-screen images not filling the screen correctly in 16:10.
- Removed some trees around forest cabin area to improve performance.
- Fixed ‘Arrests’ stat not being incremented.
- Fixed issue with Uppercase ‘i’ not rendering when Turkish is default
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 30th May 2019 [1.0.17356]
- Fixed AI getting stuck behind cliffs
- Can order multiple guns without the previous one(s) being despawned. Will now spawn them into a loot bag
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 29th May 2019 [1.0.17345]
- Added support for further 21:9 resolutions and 4:3 resolutions
- Added -noSplash command line option to allow skipping of intro videos
- Fixed various issues that were preventing completion of ‘The Great Train Robbery’ mission
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 24th May 2019 [1.0.17341]
- Added support for 16:10 and 21:9 monitors.
- Fixed sporadic issue causing the player to freeze when exiting Rusty’s truck.
- ‘Endtimes Outdoor Supplies’ and ‘Haglers General Store’ now stock lockpicks.
- Fixed issue where player’s car could explode whilst boarding the escape train, leaving the player in mission limbo.
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 23rd May 2019 [1.0.17326]
- Fixed issue where mouse wasn’t working in menus for some users.
- Fixed issue which was causing all attached controllers to vibrate, rather than just the active one.
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 22nd May 2019 [1.0.17323]
Hello Fugitives! We’re so thrilled that the game is being well received and that you guys are having fun! Thank you all for your invaluable feedback, comments and bug reports. We are taking note of any issues reported and suggestions from the community.
Joe, Lewis, Jam, Dave and James – Fallen Tree Games
Here’s what we’ve addressed in our first update:
- Fixed incorrect display of Mouse Aim and Mouse Attack bindings on controls screen.
- Fixed issue which prevented PC gamepad from working if another controller was detected (eg another pad / wheel / joystick).
- Fixed lockpick item using wrong sound effect.
- Fixed restraining items not using their respective sound effect during ‘Restrain’ interior phase.
- Fixed issue with character music looping a second time before abruptly stopping.
- Fixed issue with AI popping in and out at Train Station doors.
- Improved persistence of clothing off-screen indicator, to aid on-boarding.
- Improved persistence of objective off-screen marker icons, especially when in different map regions.
- Fixed issue which prevented use of crowbar on doors which can be kicked open.
- Fixed Stunt Jump UI showing ‘New Record’ at incorrect times.
- Statistics Screen: Distances over 1000 metres now display as Km.
- Map Screen: Show available Mission Giver and Time Trial icons for all areas, not just the one user is in.