Hello Fugitives! We’re so thrilled that the game is being well received and that you guys are having fun! Thank you all for your invaluable feedback, comments and bug reports. We are taking note of any issues reported and suggestions from the community.
Joe, Lewis, Jam, Dave and James – Fallen Tree Games
Here’s what we’ve addressed in our first update:
- Fixed incorrect display of Mouse Aim and Mouse Attack bindings on controls screen.
- Fixed issue which prevented PC gamepad from working if another controller was detected (eg another pad / wheel / joystick).
- Fixed lockpick item using wrong sound effect.
- Fixed restraining items not using their respective sound effect during ‘Restrain’ interior phase.
- Fixed issue with character music looping a second time before abruptly stopping.
- Fixed issue with AI popping in and out at Train Station doors.
- Improved persistence of clothing off-screen indicator, to aid on-boarding.
- Improved persistence of objective off-screen marker icons, especially when in different map regions.
- Fixed issue which prevented use of crowbar on doors which can be kicked open.
- Fixed Stunt Jump UI showing ‘New Record’ at incorrect times.
- Statistics Screen: Distances over 1000 metres now display as Km.
- Map Screen: Show available Mission Giver and Time Trial icons for all areas, not just the one user is in.