'State of Emergency' DLC Notes - 25th November 2019 [1.0.18615]
- Added 2 new weapons, the bazooka and the minigun.
- Added 2 new vehicles, the Westmoreland Tank and the Army 4×4.
- Added 10 new challenges, accessed in the same way as Time Trials
- Added a 6 star wanted level.
- Added 3 new achievements.
- Replaced the toy factory with a military base.
- Added soldier NPCs.
- Added soldier uniform.
- AI will now burst fire when using automatic weapons.
- Police NPCs will now flee from burning cars.
- Stopped NPCs shooting cars that are too close to them.
- Added animal ragdolling when shot or hit by vehicles.
- Added extra waypoint minimap marker during time trials.
- Improved bullet impact sounds for vehicles, buildings and people.
- Decreased global music volume and increase global vehicle volume.
- Moved ‘Game’ to top of Options menu
- Fixed issue where weapon fire rate would temporarily increase when turning quickly.
- Fixed issue where NPCs would continue attacking the player after death.
- Fixed issue where the camera wouldn’t orientate itself properly at the beginning of time trials while playing in Follow Camera mode.
- Fixed issue where NPC speech bubble would persist after the vehicle they were in had been destroyed.
- Fixed issue where the ‘Return to Vehicle’ countdown would display in time trials, even if the player was dead.
- Fixed issue where player would surrender while standing still and aiming.
- Fixed issue where the police car icon wouldn’t disappear from the minimap if stolen from a police roadblock.
- Fixed issue where the player could make phone calls during challenges and races.
- Fixed issue where the ‘back’ UI button would overlap with the weapon panel.
- Fixed issues with UI icons when playing on 21:9 monitors.
- Fixed issues with newspaper text while playing in Japanese.
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 6th September 2019 [1.0.18044]
- Hotfix for police AI occasionally having no collision boxes.
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 5th September 2019 [1.0.17959]
Quality of Life
- Minimap added, with route planner aid
- Option to turn off minimap in Game Options
- Turn off custom waypoint marker when close to it
- Civilians are more tolerant of certain minor crimes, so won’t always report them
- Police take longer to arrive at crime scenes, as previously were unrealistically quick
- AI try to move away from burning vehicles
- Civilian AI better at checking for oncoming traffic before crossing roads
- Fix for one chunk in Ridge Plains not loading in some circumstances
- Performance optimisations
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 24th June 2019 [1.0.17495]
- ATMs can now be broken into after being towed.
- Fixed issue where taking cash would occasionally fail to give you the money.
- Fixed issue where Mission NPCs occasionally wouldn’t unlock correctly.
- Player is now awarded a small amount of cash for compacting vehicles.
Quality of Life
- Added Stunt Jump icons to map, with colours denoting complete / incomplete.
- Added icons to Journal note entries denoting stash discovered / undiscovered, as well as the ability to add a map waypoint at original note location.
- Time Trial map icons are now colour coded to denote tier achieved.
- Added Info Panel to map screen, displaying personal best Time Trial times and Stunt Jump distances.
- Added off-screen markers animation to make them more noticeable.
- Fixed issue with Prison Infirmary ‘beep’ SFX not terminating.
- Fixed issue where graveyard corpses would scream.
- Fixed full-screen images not filling the screen correctly in 16:10.
- Removed some trees around forest cabin area to improve performance.
- Fixed ‘Arrests’ stat not being incremented.
- Fixed issue with Uppercase ‘i’ not rendering when Turkish is default
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 30th May 2019 [1.0.17356]
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 29th May 2019 [1.0.17345]
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 24th May 2019 [1.0.17341]
American Fugitive Patch Notes - 22nd May 2019 [1.0.17323]